Thursday, August 2, 2018

Cooking using microwave

Backdated post again 😅😅😅....

On thursday morning
I was craving for English breakfast...
Put the blame on my SIL for posting her English brekky 😅...

But how to cook???
My stove is not functioning
My rice cooker has this burnt smell whenever I cook rice and seems that the hot plate getting darker spot.

So let us google on how to cook using microwave 😉😉😉😉....
First how to make sramble egg?
1. Beat egg and milk in the mug
2. Add salt and pepper
3. Cover the mug using microwave cover
4. Set microwave to HIGH for 45 second
5. Stir the sramble egg
6. Repeat step 4 😀....

And here is the outcome 😍


Banggo acik tau ...
Hasil usaha keras menggoogle
💪💪💪😜😜😜😜

I also cooked cocktail sausages using microwaves...Need to practise more since they were overcooked and cracked 😂.....


Yup I know....
But just ignore their look 😂😂😂...

No comments:

Post a Comment