Friday, October 19, 2012

Doa Ikan paus dan karipap yang dilupakan

Last nite, I couldn't believe my ears when my german housemate told her swedish friend that she saw whales on Wednesday. Then when the guy went back to his house, I asked the german whether what I heard was true. Yes, she saw not one but three whales swimming and jumping nearby the light house while she was jogging at the beach at around 6.30pm. Guess what actually at 5.45pm I was on my way to the bus stop nearby the beach. Suddenly my friend called me and he said that he is on the way to the beach and ask me to join him for cofee. So while waiting for him, I did look and enjoy the sea view.

 

In fact later we walked to the cafe nearby that light house, unfortunately we were unaware of  the whales. Back in 2009, my friend saw a whale too and later last year another friend saw it. Of course I have seen whale before during my trip to Jervis bay on 2009,


but I never seen it here at the sea nearby our house.

This morning the german told me whether I read her message. I didn't notice that earlier. Here's her message
"I jus heard on the radio that there are wales again at the harbour. So maybe you can see some if you go down later on. Fingers crossed"

While I was waiting for the bus to uni around 12pm, I kept on looking at the sea. Unfortunately I just saw the blue sea. Then later I planned to go home early and stop by at woolies and walk to the lite house hopefully by 6pm. Unfortunately, I was to busy with the meeting with spv, modifying my Higher Degree Research report, preparing the acknowledgement section as well as making correction certain part of Chapter I of my thesis. I only left uni at 6.15pm. By the time I walked out from woolies it is already 7pm, just 14 minutes before maghrib prayer time. So, I just straight away went home. The moment I entered my house, the german said
"Don't tell me you didn't go to the beach. I saw several whales from the balcony of my swedish friend apartment"

Begitulahkan, belum tiba masanya untuk saya melihat whales di sini. Orang lain tak sampai setahun di sini, dah nampak whales beberapa kali. I have been here for more than 3 years but never get the chance to see any of it. My Philippines housemate wonder why saya begitu bersungguh nak tengok whales since I dah pernah tengok di Jervis Bay. Well, it is not about the whales actually but about seeing it here nearby our house. Apa yang saya pasti Allah telah makbulkan doa saya. Sebelum tido malam tadi saya berdoa supaya whales muncul lagi. Cuma saya tidak terfikir untuk berdoa lebih spesifik supaya whales muncul lagi dan saya dapat saksikan, selain dapat potretkan momen indah itu. Teringat last 2 months, saya ada terbaca satu blog ini pasal doa yang spesifik. Contoh, doa murahkan rezeki tu seeloknya spesifik, hatta mendapat sebatang pen pun rezeki juga.

Anyway last nite saya buat karipap. Segan pulak nak memasaknya before maghrib. Ketika sibuk meyiapkan bahan-bahan, tiba-tiba the german ada tetamu dan mereka lepak di meja makan. Only nearly 9pm I came down, berkurun nak kasi rencah kari betul2 masak. Whatever it is saya habis menguli dan letak filing by 12.15pm. Memang dah ngantuk sangat, sambil ada sikit rasa bengang pada si german, kerana dia saya lewat. Pagi ini punyalah semangat menggoreng untuk bekal makan tengahari, alih2 saya terlupa nak membawanya untuk di share with my Indo office mate :(. So, dah sampai uni kenalah beli food ni from turkish/lebanese stall, aud7.50 for 3 small pieces of drumstick and veges. Sedap campuran mushroom and bell pepper, but the pumpkin is too sweet for me.


Hah nilah karipapyang dilupakan tuh


Karipap gini pun nak tunjukkan, buat malu ek :P. Whateverlah, janji ada catatan pasal my learning process in making curry puff.

Abaikan yang hangus tuh. Tapi lihat pada kelimnya. Still tak kemas but for me ada improvement dari segi teknik dan kelancaran proses kelim. Kini jari tembam saya tidak lagi lenguh ;). Tak sia-sia saya dok mengadap video youtube hehehhe. Kalau nak tahu teknik kelim tuh, carilah je lah in my previous entry.

Psst..ni lah my tomyam kong for lunch yesterday, curah je lah perencah segera then eat it with padthai hehhehe..............


Malam tadikan sebelum tidur saya sempat buka Fb melihat gambar my nephew and nieces yang ditag oleh my SIL. Rasa sebak sangat. Sebaik sahaja meletakkan kepala di atas bantal, terus rasa sayu dan rindu yang teramat pada anak-anak saudara saya. Tak pasal2 mengalir air mata. In fact while typing this paragraph tak semena-mena terasa dada bagai dicucuk-cucuk dan sekali lagi air mataku tumpah :(. Tak sabarnyalah nak habiskan perjuangan saya di bumi kangaroo dan kembali ke tanahair memeluk dan mengucup kanak-kanak comel itu........

No comments:

Post a Comment