Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Bergenang air mata

Once again
Hectic and tiring day today.

2am-4.50am
Updated meeting minutes
Prepared meeting agenda
Prepared discussion report

5am-6.30am
Sleep

6.30
Wake up

8.45am
Panic mode in preparing audit documents
And meeting materials.

9am-12.45pm
Meeting
Lots of issues
What a relief ...
Finally I managed to expresss what I have been keeping for so long.
A lil bit upset when my good intention has been misinterpreted as shaming people 😓.
My colleague remind me that I need 5 give the new customers briefing on their project 😱😱
I planned to go to another meeting
But the staff who supposed to be incharged was on leave and didn't let us know to find someone to replace her...

12.50pm
The boss wanted to know the junior staff progress 😱😱.

1.05pm
Checked my previous slides  and updated certain info

1.15pm
The auditor wanna see me 😱😱
He was really particular.
Asking me to update things that were not in the report 😭😭😭.

1.30pm
I was really stress...
One after another
tired, panic and annoyed.
I can feel tears in my eyes...😭😭😭
But still need to update the slides...
Lots of things to do

2.30pm
Need to stop for solah
That is it
I am too tired to proceed with the updating task

3-5pm
Briefing session

5.20pm
For the first time, I am out of the office before 5.30pm.....
Went to salon to wash n blow my hair n massage my back.

7pm
Having this 😁😁


So...I never change
Last two days I found out that I lose 2 kg in a week.
And today I am enjoying this oily greasy food.
Food therapy kan 😂😂



No comments:

Post a Comment