Saturday, June 4, 2016

Menumpang ....

When you got the same idea with other people...

I asked my trainee to find material on something on Feb
Due to something we have to postpone it
And suddenly someone said she wanna do the samething 😱😱

Ok fine ... do not worry
She asked me to join her
So two heads are better than one
So, I asked my trainee to find extra material and gave it to her...

On thursday she sent the draft of that project ...
Really shocked n upset to see that she regards me as the third contributor ...
Previously we always share our problems and thoughts together
During that sharing/expressing session...
We decided by hook or by crook
we should start to do certain task because it is part of our line of work
Sooner or later we still have to do it
Why not now?
So I thought that she will give me the priority compared to others
If I knew earlier, I will just continue with what I wanna do just by myself right from the start.
That reminds me of what had happened few years back
When she didnt involve us to prepare certain document for our project and sent it to a competition...

Ok...forget that ...
Keep calm n carry on

So, we had a discussion yesterday
Hmm...based on my contribution I think I should be number two...
But, no matter how many ideas/opinions I have came out with compared to the second person...
At the end, I was given only the simple task
Quite dissapointed when people seems to deny my contributions and ability...

Ok...think positive
Maybe she does not want to burden the busy me
I should be grateful
At least she asked me to join her
So sedar dirilah...
Menumpang buat cara menumpang
Yg pi merempan tu dah kenapa?
Sekian....



No comments:

Post a Comment