Friday, January 5, 2018

SICK: When something is stuck

This morning I had brekky pisang and crackers+margerine. Then kalut coz lewat appointment with customers.

Menjelang tengahari tiba2 penyakit lama datang kembali. Macam something stuck at my throat. Untuk rasa selesa, I perlu batuk. But it seems like a dry cough ...But it just mild discomfort not as the previous one. Kalau tak silap sekitar awal tahun 2016. I had that kind of symptom, hard to breath etc. Due to my friend's suggestion I went for a check up at KPJ and had nasal endoscopy which is the procedure to examine nose and throat using a device with a camera passed thru the nose to the throat. Alhamdulillah everything was clear except the wall of my throat seemed to have bump here and there. Dapatlah ubat gastric kot 😅 selain doc pesan bila bercakap tu perlu bertenang jangan laju2 😂😂😂.....Within a week I was ok and did not go for a follow up 😅😅.

And then in November 2017 I had stuffy nose without runny nose for more than a week, and I was diagnosed of URTI by our panel clinic.

Macam2lah kan...
Tapi bab makan tak jaga 🙈🙈🙈
For lunch dah makan jambu and nasi kerabu
For afternoon tea break I had kerepek ubi
For dinner I had Samyang cheese



Tu kisah sakit dan makan
Kisah kerja pulak ?
Di kala kita sibuk, orang yang nak dinilai mengarahkan untuk dinilai
Dah lewat hantar semula nak paksa orang pula
Lepas tu tak mengaku lewat hantar
Pulak tu dengan angkuhnya kata dia dah hantar
Biadap 😠😠😠

How about kisah lain???
Laterlah ...








No comments:

Post a Comment