Monday, January 8, 2018

Boleh bayar hutang ...

Haritu I dah guna kredit kad untuk servis kereta dan tukar tayar end of nov2017
Kos dalam RM1000
Yang ini memang perlulahkan coz tayar dah botak
And cash money banyak habis for something important as well...

Then, sekali lagi saya guna kredit kad dalam jumlah yg banyak untuk kos rawatan dan produk di Klinik Dr.Ko end of Dec 2017
Kos dalam RM1600 kot
Yang ini padanlah muka I coz mudah terpengaruh dan tak fikir panjang 😭😭😭
Kira macam tak sedar diri
Dah tau keja jaga financial, but terbabas juga 😰😰😰

So, I need aroud RM2600 to pay for all my credit
Yang loan bank tu tak masuklah kan...
I tak suka hutang2 lama
Hati tak tenang, Kepala rasa beban
So mana nak cekau duit kan.
Dahlah banyak pakai duit haritu masa cuti lama dan pi meronda
Bila balik sini ...
Banyak insiden yg berlaku...
Barang2 yg rosak
Orang yang berjanji tiba2 mungkin janji
Isu pakcik kedekut n selfish tu lagi
Anyway anggaran membaiki kerosakan around RM65+RM470+RM150=RM685
So in total I need around  RM3285...
Yup...that's a lot of money

Due to my problem with that pakcik
My friend suggested to me to give sadaqah
Together with the dua that everything will goes smoothly
I plan to buy food for brekky for my customers on Friday
Unfortunately when I dropped by at the shops nearby house, all of them did not have the food that I am looking for.
Affordable, tasty and favourite grab to go food..
A bit disappointed...
I could'nt go to town since I was late work.
Alhamdulillah in the afternoon I suddenly remembered about my ration of biscuits in mini packs at office.
So I just put them at the suitable place where anybody can take it...
Alhamdulillah ...I managed to fulfil my  intention...
So finally it meant for other people not my customers...
Yes...it was a very tiny contribution
But it is still sadaqah and that made me feel happy when I can share something with other people.

On that day, I managed to talk with the relevant officer regarding my issue with that pakcik. He is very understanding, considerate and helpful. Alhamdulillah....

Today...
My friend treated me for lunch siakap berlado+tumis kambas ...sodap.
Early in the morning I received an email regarding the payment that I received.
And I can't believe my eyes when I saw another three emails about other payments just know ...
💃💃💃💃💃
In total I  received RM200+RM600+RM570+RM1000=RM2370...
Wow banyak tu 😍😍😍....
It is more than the RM1k bonus for gov staff 😉😉😉
Even though it is still not enough to pay for the credit card and the repair cost...
Even though I have yet to receive another three payments....
I still happy and grateful with whatever I received today.

Alhamdulillah Allah answered my prayer when I really in need...
This is not about bragging  on income or good deed whatsoever...
This is about sharing and inspire everyone about the power of dua and sadaqah....






No comments:

Post a Comment