Sunday, January 7, 2018

Teringat ....Terharu, Terkilan

To you ....
Suddenly I am thinking of you...
Conversation with someone that close to you really touched me....
Wherever you are ...
May Allah bless you with good health and happiness and grant you all the good in this world and in the hereafter.


To you....
I know dealing with you previously was so challenging ....
I discovered many unexpected thing while talking to you and only Allah knows how I have to hide my surprise and acted like it is nothing ...that is the only way so that you can talk openly to me ....

To you....
Each year I hope you can change to be a better person as what you had promised...
I never as patience to anyone as when I am dealing with you...
But later I had a conversation with your friends and they accused you of something ....
My colleagues had issues with you as well, and the last one kinda terrible...
Yes...I dissapointed with you but I never give up on you...
However my reponsibility to you ended once you chose to leave us....

To you...
Whatever it is you never rude to me ....
I still remember your smile and your silly joke...
Knowing whatever happened to you while you are 12 yo....made me understand why you became like that....
But how I wish you take it positively and be grateful...
Why did you choose to acted that way just to show your protest???
How long you gonna do that?
What did you get?
Dont you think about your future and family?
Please choose the good friends not those who will drag you far from your future and family...





No comments:

Post a Comment