Sunday, January 7, 2018

Urus Sendiri: Sengaja lengah

Actually these three days were really challenging for me. 

Dealing with inconsiderate neighbour and kinda hands off chairman on Thursday. 

On friday morning I asked my friend to get me a lawyer's number to get advice on this issue. However later I had difficulty in contacting the relevant tribunal regarding this issue. I had mistakenly contacting the City Council instead of District Council. Alhamdulillah the staff at the District Council was really understanding n helpful. I stayed back at office till nearly 9pm to prepare supporting documents for the complaint letter on this issue. It was not easy to trace out all my notes, sms and whatsapp messages. I think I got almost 90% of it....


YOU SEE PAKCIK....DO NOT EVER MESS WITH ME. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO ANYTHING TO OTHERS? AFTER ALL YOU AS A SENIOR CITIZEN SHOULD SHOW GOOD EXAMPLE TO ME NOT MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE BY DRAGGING THIS FOR SO LONG, MAKING CHALLENGE TO ME AND EVEN THREATING ME...YOU EVEN SENT ME DIRTY JOKES TO PROVE HOW DETERMINED YOU ARE. DO YOU FORGET THAT OUR COUNTRY GOT SUITABLE LAW for this AND THERE ARE RIGHTS OF NEIGHBOURS IN ISLAM...AND OF COURSE ALLAH IS FAIR..IF WHAT YOU DID TO ME HAPPENED TO YOUR DAUGHTERS AND GRAND DAUGTHERS, DO YOU THINK THEY CAN STAND WITH IT??? Can they face all it alone like what I have been thru?

Whenever I need support from my closed friend, she just gives very minimal response or just smile in her messages....and that even made me more upset. Alhamdulillah on thursday nite a distant friend lend her ears and suggested to me give sadaqah....And my colleague who kinda in this line willing to listen and gave suggestion on Friday morning ....Yes she seemed right...this pakcik malas nak layan, that is why he put everything on my shoulder. When , I am a bit strict about due date etc...suddenly he turned 180 deg to his big biss mode....

On saturday...I think his action is unbearable. The chairman has spoken to him. Ok...as usual he said that he will do what he should do. And this time his excuse was it cannot be done currently due to the keys are not with him...For the sake of delaying, Ko buat lawak antrabangsa ke pakcik???









No comments:

Post a Comment