Friday, January 18, 2019

Therapy in Jungle House ...

Last Wednesday
I made a booking for therapy session in Jungle House
This is due to shoulder, back and underarm pain
Min deposit payment is RM50

I went there yesterday
First I have to register here



Do you see that tree with unique roots?
In her IG Bonda said it costed RM7500

Upon full payment is made
I received the receipt, free meal cupon, feedback form and this free carf....


Then I waited for the pick up to bring me up the hill...
It can accomodate about 7-8 people
It was full during my session
Even on weekdays
Certain people come for the therapy session
But certain just came here to eat ....
Quite nervous to see the steep and snakey road...

Then, I got down here...




And registered to staff under this traditional and full of art house...
Then another staff showed my way to the therapy room ....
Wow!!! Really love to see this beautiful area





Here is my therapy room...




After 2 hours my therapy session was done...
So back to the main building...




Walked to the Warong...



Gave the free meal cupon at the cashier.
I got free sachet of kopi ratu


If we want to order other dishes and drinks we should do it here.
Then gave the cupon to the kitchen staff and tell our table's number.


But for grilled food, bakso etc we should order here


And payment should be made at the small counter behind the pole...

Here was my lunch...


The free meal for that day is gulai timun n fried fish....
Here is the popular dish here...Ikan lunak


RM23 for one set...
Definitely I can only ate one piece and packed away the leftover..

This special fish are marinated with spices and steamed in custom made pressure cooker...
Then it should be pan grilled
Yup...it's tender just like its name and the bone seems does not exist ... it softened during the steaming process...
Taste wise...not bad..
I had high expectation about this fish coz got good review...but only to find it overated
When my family/friend asked how does it taste like...
I said just like fried fish 😃😁😊
Cannot be a food reviewer 😅😅
Yup I know...I am bad food taste tester
After all I guess it based on people preferences
Anyway that air asam really enhanced the flavour of the fish

I took away soto and cendol too...
Definitely I bought frozen ikan lunak for family and friend...



The packs that I bought range from RM12-RM18 depend on the weight...
And air asam is RM1/pack...
Once back at home, store all of it in the freezer.
That air asam... you just have to cut the plastic pack and only reheat the portion that you want only and keep the rest back in the freezer.

Overall, my experience there was GOOD...beautiful scenery and building, calm ambience, good food and polite staff...
And definitely WILL COME AGAIN. You guys should go there...
However, definitely there are room for improvement. Here are my frank comments. Certain of it I have written on the feed back form and returned to them.

1. late reply of whatsapp message from both phone numbers
- these comments come from other customer as well in the IG....

2. Inconsistent response
- the second staff just asked me to check their website. Unfortunately I had difficulty to view the web during using my phone
- the first staff asked me to send name and email to her
(I actually contacted the later first, but she only replied on the next day)

3. No corfimation of booking
- once deposit payment is made I have to fill in the online form for booking verification. But I did not receive any verification
- When I asked the staff via WA, she just asked me to send the proof of payment. But still there was no further feed back
- So I had to send another message on the morning of therapy day. Still no reply
- When I arrived at the registration counter, seems like the booking is not centralized. The staff at the counter had trouble to find my name untill the one who handle my booking came

4. Different therapist from the one stated in the booking email
- At first I was quite dissapointed to see the ypung therapist
- Moreover when I heard her friend supported her and said...takpe belajar
- Aik! Ko charged RM250/2 hours but give me inexperience therapist???
- Alhamdulillah, my therapist seems ok but I prefer the old one compared to the young one
- But she did not ask me what I have been suffering. How to focus on the pain part? So, I had to told her about my problems.

5. Uncomfortable when the therapist stayed in the room when I want to change my clothes to therapy cloth
- luckily she did not stay when I was wearing my clothes back 😅

6. Not suitable questionaire
- Lack of confidential coz we have to write down our name n email address
- How to answer item like Therapist saya kerap berbual? The scale consists of Tak memuaskan to Sangat memuaskan....

7. The cleaning staff at the Warong seems unobservant or her mind is somewhere else
- While I was waiting for ikan lunak, and have yet to eat my other food,  she came to collect my plate without asking ...
- Luckily I managed to stop her 😅😅😅...
- seriously? Didnt she see that the plate and bowl are full with rice and gulai respectively? 😅😅😅
- one more thing I do not like when she put the dirty dishes container on the table...unhygienic...

Anyway
Kinda proud with my self
While other people went there with family/friends
I went there all by myself...
Yup!!!) me and myself 😅
Totally alone ...
When driving, therapy session and eating
Alhamdulillah
I survived
Mission accomplished



1 comment:

  1. "Therapy in Jungle House" evokes an intriguing image of seeking solace or healing in the midst of nature's untamed beauty. It hints at a unique and adventurous approach to therapy, perhaps blending traditional counseling techniques with the calming and rejuvenating effects of being surrounded by the wilderness. This concept may appeal to those seeking a more holistic and immersive therapeutic experience, where the healing power of nature intertwines with the exploration of one's inner landscape. https://verna-haywood.com/

    ReplyDelete