Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Nekad berdetoks diet gaya Soo Winci

I really determined to start this Soo Winci detox diet on Monday. For my brekky and lunch ....


But I had half portion of it for brekky.  And for dinner I had 2 spoon of chickpeas only. Yup no eggs...Believe me...my struggle is real when trying to bite into the egg and swallow it. The same goes for Tuesday brekky and lunch. Luckily the result kept me motivated.
- I lost 0.4 kg from 61.3kg on Monday to 60.9kg on Tuesday morning.
- that kinda brekky made me feel full till lunch hour

And here was my dinner 😂😂😂


Mee kari wantan gitu...
Determination has gone astray 😅😅😅...
Hangat-hangat tahi ayam je...
1.5 hari je bertahan 😰😰

Tu la selagi tak kuat
Selagi susah nak kawal diri
Selagi tak ubah mind set
Ginilah jadinya...

So makan je lah benda lain kan
Asalkan sihat dan seimbang
💪💪💪...








No comments:

Post a Comment