Saturday, January 5, 2019

Walk the talk....

On friday
No matter how I wanna attend an event as early as I can...
I ended up to come late...

When I was at the main office
My colleague accidently spilt out something about their so called group plan
Seriously?
Not a single one of them opposed to that idea
Be it the senior or experience colleagues as well as the one in top position
To someone who busy with the quote together we are stronger...
Come on...
Please walk the talk
I am really upset with all these craps
They seems to make our unit split apart

Once back in office
I hurried to search for several relevant team feedback in the internet and improve the one that I have been using for many years...
I only stopped working for a while to had quick lunch....


As I was about to send the customers doc to my colleague, I came out with the idea of adding movie inspired images....
Once again, internet is my saviour...
Alhamdulillah  I managed to submit everything to her by 2pm

Then, continue with other task
Yup...definitely we have to follow the rule
Can't avoid from preparing reminder letter for those who against it....

By 4pm I was too tired
And got blurry vision
Really need a rest....
But pile of work to do...
So just went to the toilet and washed my face 😅 ....

Then continue with the rule monitoring task...
Really tedious task and wasting my time...
😠😠 😠
I only left office after 6pm..
Went to pick up my baju kurong
And bought these...








No comments:

Post a Comment