Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm sick of you !!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

hey u!!!!!!

If you made the decision to remain with your spvs how could you say that they are torturing you?
Who is torturing whom?
You are torturing yourself by remaining as their student even though you are not happy !!!!!!

If you made the decision to just agree with their comments in your progress report even though you didn't like it why did you blame your friends? We didn't force you we just gave opinions or reminded you to be careful.

Please for once look at yourself, reflect !!!!!

Please stop accusing people without knowing the whole truth !

Please stop blaming others because of your choice and decision!

Did you feel better by blaming others?

Please stop this state of denial !

Is this some kind of escapism by pretending you are the victim?

If so, please stop seeking and creating scapegoats for problems by your own making !!!!

Please stop using all those nasty word to your spvs......

No matter how you hate them, no matter what they had done to you....
...please do not forget they still our mentor..our guru.....

I had enough of this......

I should avoid this kind of people....
You can't accept when your other friends said that you are always negative and rebellious.
I tried to say the same thing too in a such way not to hurt your feeling by telling stories of other people, but yet either you didn't understand or you just ignored it.
The negativity slightly influences my emotion and thought too....
It was annoying listening to your complaints for nearly two years....
You are driving me crazy.......
Of course, if I don't like it, I have a choice to just walk away....
But who else want to be your listener...
It tear me apart...between sympathy and irritated.

Please forgive me my friend. I didn't mean to betray your trust by expressing my feeling here. But today you pushed my patience beyond its limit. Please understand me too. So let's us chill out by watching this video...

No comments:

Post a Comment