Monday, April 16, 2012

Brekky overlooking the lake...

Kanda, Philipino hmate and me went out around 7.45am on easter Saturday-April the 7th. Definitely you know who didn't join us ;). Once we arrived at the destination, it is more like river mouth that mostly covered by sand dunes rather than lake. Actually Kanda wanted to go this side of the lake.

I have told her on the previous nite, if she wants to go to this side of the lake she should not set her navigator to the side nearby the sea. Either she being stubborn or just didn't hear what I said, so we ended up to the side nearby the sea. So we called Che Olyn who was busy packing. According to her we have to turn back. When she started to give the directions and later stated that we have to use highway, I couldn't compute anymore and I gave the hand phone to kanda. But she didn't has the confidence too and asked me to listen to cik olyn explanation. I suggested that we should just go the side of the lake that we have passed by on our way there. I didn't know why Kanda still wanna go to that side of the lake if she totally has no idea where it is and at the same time depending on us who also clueless. So, I tried to control my irritation and warned her not to get angry with me if i gave the direction wrongly since it was not easy to memorize the direction even though I managed to jot down the first few directions....

So we turned back. On our way to the highway we saw this beautiful view.

Hmm..another side of the lake that we never seen before. So I suggested that we should stop here since it got shaded area...So we placed our table cloth on the jetty...

and having these for brekky...........We had hash brown, garlic bread and bell pepper dipping sauce as well as my kuih samprit :)...

Sunny day, but it was windy and chill day....


We really enjoy our brekky overlooking the beautiful lake and its surround

while watching the senior citizen paddling the canoe

and also the sailing mini yachts ........


and the flying birds.......
We could hardly keep our eyes off the activities on the lake ....

Then we went to shopping mall, so many people on easter saturday. hehehe don't be surprise, we ate again. I bought a mix of tortellini and ravioli and strawberry freeze..hahhaa. The taste just the same and quite dry. Maybe that is how Italian eat that, less sauce. By 12.45pm we arrived home......

I was so sleepy, but just surfing the internet. Then I cleaned and cut the fish that I bought and keep in the fridge. For dinner I had the leftover tortelini. I read an article while watching tv hehhee. Actually, I am not confident with my current project. So I think it is better if I have the back up plan by using the drug molecule that I have abandoned last time due to complicated model. So I have to read and understand the article that used the similar structure as the drug molecule, but of course as usual my drug molecule got extra parameters :(......

On sunday morning, I managed to understand the basic of their model. But later, I had difficulty in getting half of the term as in their model. So, I sent email to that author which is actually my group member who are now working in Singapore. I felt lil bit regret for not reading the article properly while he was here..:(..........

For lunch I had the leftover tortellini with chinese cabbage...tak match ek...hahha aku je nak makan...

It was gloomy easter sunday that affect my day..kinda like having lazy and sad feeling. So I decided to have a walk at the beach in late afternoon.

While i was about to cross the road, suddenly i could feel the drizzle of the rain. So instead of turn back, I decided to walk around the block and back to my accommodation. So, I supposed to turn right at the junction at the traffic light As I walked few steps to the right, I notice there was no more drizzleSo, I turned back to the junction, crossed the road while watching the beautiful garden
and home
and walked to the beach

Look to the right
Look in front
look to the left
Let's walk to the man made boulder, the mass of rocks that surrounds the habour


A pose with the harbour background

Tak senonoh kan, selamba badak je aku kelur rumah pakai tights...Tak sedar diri kan. Tembam tembun ada hati nak pakai legging..Nampak kanda terkejut masa aku nak keluar tuh...Dia mana pernah nampak aku kuar rumah wearing legging...Ni baru kali 2/3 selama 3 tahun aku buat. Perasan tak, dah macam orang mengandung pun ada kan...Hish korang ni, I am still single...So blame the shirt and the wind hehhee............

Ok jom balik
Carilah mana satu rumah kami hehhee....

For dinner I had baked talapia fish....eaten with leftover couscous...


Takde cerita yang menarik, so aku tengok superspontan while folding my clothes.............

No comments:

Post a Comment