Friday, April 13, 2012

When Malaysian boss fighting with Indian dentist

When that thing happened, I just put a distant, keep quiet but actively listening hehehe...
That was on Good Friday after we had fun with dinner and walked on the beach :(.........

Malaysian boss wanted to go somewhere and asked me and our friends to join her. The Indian dentist agreed to join as long as we come back before 2pm so that we can have half of the day to do something else. Unfortunately this Malaysian boss didn't like to hear that as for her why she should listen to others. If the Indian dentist want to come along, she should follow her plan. So I just have to listen when Malaysian boss complained about that Indian dentist...

Then the Indian dentist joined us watching tv. I went upstairs for a while and when I came downstairs I heard them arguing about something with firm and raised voice. The Malaysian boss did not like the way that the Indian dentist say something which is just like giving instruction. Meanwhile the Indian dentist did not like the way the Malaysian boss say something that for her was rude. The Malaysian boss said to Indian dentist that she told another housemate that she didn't like the way Indian dentist say something. The Indian dentist argued that if someone not comfortable with her, that someone should tell directly but not tell other people. Then Malaysian boss said if the dentist want to come, she can come. If she doesn't want to, she doen't care. In that stress situation, they came to an agreement that whenever one of them not feeling comfortable with another one word or attitude they should tell one another. Then she went to the kitchen and mumbling something about that Indian...I was just focusing on creaming the butter and sugar for kuih samprit and smile....The funny thing she went back to that Indian, kinda like to make up and said let's be square......Someone may not wake up early, why not go at 8am. The dentist said if you say 7.20am, I'll ready by 7.20am...Then gaduh lagi hahhaha..........

Then Malaysian boss went upstairs and that Indian joining me making kuih samprit. She complained about Malaysian boss and asked several questions such as why that Malaysian boss is like that? Is she has a friend? etc...

So I told her, for nearly 3 years I have been with her. I used to it. So it is better just shut up while we were having argument. So I said of course sometimes I couldn't sleep because of Malaysian boss harsh word and I just speechless to answer her back....Indian dentist said that she can't do that. She kinda like prefer to explain.

I added she used to be boss before..top people. Indian dentist said that she is a dentist..only she didn't said that for 1.5 years only hehhee...She also asked me if I were her, do I want to join the Malaysian boss to that somewhere. Hmm..I take a while to answer that. I want her to join us, but then it involve her pride and dignity too. She kinda like pushed me. So I said I am thinking. Then, slowly I said No. She thought so too. She also said that "just because she got a car, she cannot be rude to people". Yup, she got her point. I couldn't agree more. She also said that she sure that in the Quran, you cannot be rude to people...(She is Hindu).

I remember I said that we have to learn to adapt with people (meaning that we have to adapt with Malaysian boss attitude and behaviour). I also mentioned that whenever Malaysian boss came to argument with somebody, the German housemate prefer to smile and the Philipines hmate just keep quiet. Indian dentist again said she can't. Yep of course, that her personality, and mine I prefer to be quiet if I speechless to argue of fight back hehehe...So, I told the Indian dentist maybe the Malaysian boss felt that she was challenged by her because all this while people does not answer back or argue with her. So both of them suit and match each other hahhaha..............

No comments:

Post a Comment