Monday, July 24, 2017

Energy for tonite

Yup...these were my dinner to keep me energetic while preparing material for my customers TONITE...


This morning my day started  at early as 5am.
I have been struggling to prepare the evaluation report for senior customer's project for nearly a week. I only stopped writing it at 10.am to had lemang, sambal and serunding ikan for brekky


Then off I went to office. I had appointment from 11-12.30pm, had lunch and really focus to complete the evaluation report till 4.30pm in my cave πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Alhamdulillah I managed to send the report to the relevant party around 5pm.

Actually the deadline for this task was 7 july. But, I was too busy with many things or too tired that I just ignored it. Then, last week I got the reminder from the related unit that they has changed the deadline to 21 july. Ok...yes finally I managed to check the project report by friday 21 july morning. Then, I started to write the evaluation report around 2pm with the intention to finish before 4pm and submit it asap...Hmm...just in my dreams..I cant fininsh it even I stayed at office till nearly 7pm. So I have to bring it home and trying to complete the report that night as long as I can submit before 11pm....

When I nearly arrived home, I realised that I didnt bring nasi lemak given by my staff. When I arrived home...I was really shocked to find out that I have not bring the project report home 😭😭. So I have to go back to the office even thpugh it was nearly maghrib n my ofc floor usually seems scary....But this was really urgent.

Guess what...I did took the project report.  But I didnt  write the evaluation report...My friend's words made sense to me...It is already friday. The related unit can only process it on monday...so why bother rushing to do it that nite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Maka, nikmatilah nasi lemak rupanya telur basi


And this ice cream while enjoying watching My Sassy girl



On SATURDAY, I keyed it the work plan for end of year in the system. The funny thing I only realised that morning that I left out one of the colleague in the plan. This was not the first time even the coordinator have checked it πŸ˜…. As a consequence I have to rearrange certain plans.

Later I need to update the work plan for the three quarter of the year. It was not that easy...before I can really update it I have to make calls to several colleague asking for their previous work, changing plan for them and even certain of them need to handle two new tasks. A bit frustrated when one of the colleague strictly say no...she refuse to accept that task, argued that not in her job scope...seriously??? Our committe have made the decision that everyone should able to do certain basic tasks. She even produced manual for that tasks but for different customer. Luckily I managed to coax one of the younger colleague to accept the task πŸ˜…. What a relief once done with the plan update, task entry and send it via email to the relevant party and committee....

My activities on SUNDAY are out of my weekend routine....put rubbish outside and cleaned the porch around 7am, had early breaky and hand washing clothes. And suddenly my lazy sunday feeling came πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…....eat, sleep, ig, fb and tv. That explained why I didnt prepare the report.

Psst...I cooked this for lunch.










No comments:

Post a Comment