Wednesday, August 23, 2017

There is no more talented Malaysian?

What an upsetting and shocking news?
Now I am watching MHI@TV3

WHAT???
The designer for Malaysian athletes outfit during the opening ceremony of KL Sea Games 2017 is Indonesian born and bred????

SERIOUSLY????
IS THERE NO MORE TALENTED MALAYSIAN DESIGNER?
BE IT THE SENIOR OR YOUNG NEW DESIGNER?
WASN'T IT BETTER IF the organizer gave this opportunity and chance to the FD students as well such as in UITM?
TO BE FAIR...make it a NATIONAL COMPETITION.
I am sure that the organizer have been planning for this KLSG2017 for few years...what a surprise if they never came out with this idea???

I DID NOT KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
BUT!!!!!
JIKA TIDAK KITA BERI PEREKA MUDA/BARU PELUANG, SIAPA LAGI?????

Please take note...
I am not against the organizer or KLSG2017.
I REALLY PROUD TO SEE THE SUPERB OPENING CEREREMONY, HOW KJ DEALED WITH THE FLAG ISSUE, AS WELL AS THE MALAYSIAN ATHLETES PERFORMANCE.
But as MALAYSIAN I have the right to voice out my OPINION and DISSAPOINTMENT.



No comments:

Post a Comment