Sunday, August 27, 2017

The melting cheese

Malam tadi siapa yang bertarung depan TV??
Huish...debarannya when watching football game..
Bukan hanya berdebar
Melihat pemain lawan yg cekap curi bola
Malah sakit hati
Melihat pemain lawan yg kasar
Dengan referee yg baik hati
Atau mungkin tertinggal kad seperti yg kecoh diperkatakan di laman sosial 😅😅
Thank you Thanabalan and team
Alhamdulillah Malaysia win this game..
Not just any game
Hopefully this can shut the rude and arrogant Indonesian mouths.
I used to stay with Indonesians in the same house or to share the same office while I was studying in land down under. Even some time we got different opinion but they did not act as whatever we  often see in the social media.

Enough about that....
Well suddenly I was craving for tomato and cheese toast for brekky this morning....


Can you see the melting cheese?
Yummy....

Blueberries are not my favourite fruit.
But I have been craving for it for nearly 2 weeks.
I wish I can add them in my overnite oat...

Tapi semalam tamak
Semua nak beli 😂😂😂


Due to watching NONA@TV3,  I have been craving for fresh fig as well.....Alhamdulillah my craving was fulfilled last nite







1 comment:

  1. This is a really good blog wish more people would read this , you offer some really good suggestions on Fruit Platter Gift. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete