Thursday, August 24, 2017

Fighting 💪💪💪

Hari ini hari yang macam2

Pagiku
Terlewat 40 minit untuk bertemu customers
Bebelan juga untuk mereka
Or should I say amukan 😅😅😅

Then, kalut isi laporan customer
Printscreen, copy, crop, copy paste
But why it did not turn out as I want it to be

Anyway...
this stressful was cheer up by my early birthday present 😍😍😍

Tengahariku...
Pi pejabat pos
nak simpankan duit raya my nephew
Tapi tak beroperasi pulak

Pi jenguk satu tempat
Berkepam
Nilah akibat apabila orang tak nak beri kerjasama
Jenguk mailbox
Bil banyak tak dibayar
Ada bil lebih RM500
Aduhai
Kenapalah tak inform
Kenapalah tak bayar
Mentang2 bukan ko punya
😠😠😠

Pi management office
bayar certain bills
Buat aduan
Lawak pulak bila staf tu yg bebel and hangin 😂😂😂

Balik rumah
Rehat dan rehat
Sea games 2017 jugak

3.30 pm
Suppose appointment with customer
Tapi tak muncul
I did not want to waste any time
So I made a phone call to the goverment officer regarding my problem with the related party from hell and got the infos on what to do
Then I surfed the internet and preparing a notice of action
Customer kata nak datang 4.15pm
Pun tak muncul juga.
Akhirnya sampai after 4.30pm
Maka...menunggulah dikau
Aku nak siapkan suratku

Tiba2 my colleague complained that there was a change in her work
Pulak dah siapa yg ubah 😠😠😠
Hmm...what can I do?
I am not eligible to do anything anymore
Except giving suggestion to whom she suppose to refer to.
And as expected that person contacted me to get the clear picture 😅.
What a relief when he willing to solve that problem

After 5.15pm
The officer from the management office contacted me
She told me that the so call related party from hell...
As expected he did not want to co-operate
He even accused her for trying to threaten him
She definitely did not do it
She just explained what are the consequences if he refused to cooperate
Worse..he asked her to deal with his tenant
But he refused to give their contact numbers
She really sound dissapointed
Just imagine what I feel as the affected party

Hello pakcik...
Don't you ever think that this problem can be settled easily and quickly if you gave your co-operation?
Why did you chose to make my life difficult?
The condition getting worse
and it may increase the related cost
Are you going to pay for my loss?
I am not your staff to be boss around
You asked me to do this and that
You asked me to use the proactive channel
And yet you did nothing in return
Are you happy and satisfy treating me like this
Have you ever heard of this....
"Whoever helps ease someone in difficulty, Allah will make it easy for him in this world and in the Hereafter"
Do you know that you are denying my right?
I became the victim of your selfishness and stingy...
I believe the power of dua'....
"Beware the prayer of the opressed for Allah will respond to it"
I am my mother's daughter
But I am staying alone here
I have to face all these by myself
I guess you are the same age as my mother
I believe you got daughters and granddaughters
Have you ever heard of this

Dont you ever think that whatever you did to me may happen to you and love one as well?

Ok...leave that for a while
Focus for discussion with the customer
She has improved a lot

After 6pm
Back to the internet surfing, studying terms and preparing letter
Ok....SMR2015...regulation 57, 59, 61, 63
New knowledge...
Notice of inspection-COB-Tribunal
KEEP MAKING AN EFFORT
KEEP ON FIGHTING
KEEP ON PRAYING
And TAWAKAL

I left my office just a minute before maghrib prayer call.....
Then off I went to photocopy the letter
The moment I arrived at the shop, I remembered that I left the photocopies of my IC there last 2 weeks. I have made a phone call to the shop but no one pick up the phone. So, I asked the workers there about it. Unfortunately they said I did not leave anything. Seriously????
So I remind him if someone ever used my IC, I will find them. Then only they claimed that normally they will throw anthing left by the customers.

Next I bought burger n chips for dinner
I planned to buy durian as well
Unfortunately there was no durian stall to be seen

At night
I just want to share
what I have been thru today
and my upset feeling regarding the related party from hell to my friend....
But she talked about sincerity, leaving the bad attitude and cultivating the good attitude
I know she got good intention
To let me be positive and be a better person
But in my condition it just make me even more upset....



No comments:

Post a Comment