Tuesday, August 15, 2017

You better don't ask me

Yesterday I took a leave to settle something about my house at the district council...I had these for brekky...

Oh My God...one set was not enough!!!!

Even though I am on leave I still went to see my customers around 11am. Then off I went to photocopy the house documents and only got home around 1.45pm. I had this for lunch


 I suppose to go to the district council around 3pm. But, I was busy writing a blog post 😅😅😅😅.

Tapi nk berehat pun tak sonang. Kejap the new one whatsapp, kejap my colleague called me. The new one asked what he supposed to do during today's meeting...Hish! Hang tak baca surat or email ka???. So I listed down things to do for him in whatsapp.

Then another collegue contacted me to get certain documents. The new one didnt pick up her call. Funny right...juat few minutes before that he contacted me via whatsapp. Even the clerk made a complaint about him on his first week...didnt pick up her call and not even reply her message regarding urgent matter. Today I saw him at office in the afternoon. Then I called him using his office number...wah...so fast....where did he go. I just made a call to the clerk...you see he is in the office and having discussion with his customer...Why la...it only several second and pick up the call and listen. When he need me, he called me. When I need his help he just ignore me 😰😰😰.

Sometimes I want to help people, but sometimes when people treat me badly it makes me think  a few times...Sometimrs I even feel it just wasting my time. 

You see last two weekend, I have prepared packages for customers. So I asked my colleagues to check. Only two colleagues gave their respond 😠😠. So I asked this new one to instruct the relevant  committee to check and modify the packages whenever appropriate. Yes they have done that...but not proper. So on tuesday I told the new one about my opinion about it. He seems not listen to me and decided to follow the committee decision. So, I have to be firmed and explained clearly...one part of it is contradict with the regulation and another part will burden the customer. 

Last thursday, he told me his decision...you see exactly as what I suggested. But not a single thank you for me...Ambiklah...ambiklahh all the credit 😂😂😂. 

On friday while I was having lunch, he called me. He seems veey pushy even though I cant hear what he said. Ended up I have to went out of the restaurant. He asked my opinion which colleagues are suitable to do the consultation work. But again ...he didnt really follow my suggestion. 

Not only that he never replied my email regarding certain list of things to do based on senior customer meeting and docs to share with other colleagues. Lantak ko la labu....faham busy...tapi benda penting kot. I am not his secretary pun to remind him. Tapi tulah ended up he will still find and ask me kan...😂😂😂. 

So yesterday he didnt reply my message regarding list of things for today meeting. Guess what? He called me while I was rushing to meet my customers this morning. Ok, he did what I told him to do. But he did not read the document properly. Kan dah pening 😅😅😅. I suggested to him to bring out issue about task sharing with other unit. As expected he refuse to listen. Hish...a challenge to make him see the rational behind it 😅😅. ....

Tommorow we got a program. I prepared the paperwork for that program. Even the materials for that program were mainly prepared by me. Last week I suggested to him that he should conduct that program and I will support and help him. But this week he did not ask me anything. I am really worried what will happen tommorow. I was a bit disappointed this afternoon to know that he discussed about it with the new colleague. Again...after all I what I have done people just ignored me huh....In this case I do not need any appreciation...but at least pls get me involve with it. I have been doing it from the beginning 😭😭😭. And suddenly people just wanna take it away from me just like that without even thinking about me....

No comments:

Post a Comment