Thursday, December 21, 2017

It is not easy to evaluate people

It is easy to judge people 😉😉😉
But it is not easy to evaluate them..
Specifically employee performance.
The cross between consideration and following the rules of quantities and qualities...
It is up to people
As for me...it really a huge responsibility

I lost words to give comment
What were my comments last year ha ??
I wish I can review it or save it in my notebook
Luckily yesterday afternoon I remembered the so called modern technology 😉😉😉....
So...let's enjoy the benefit of Google  😅😅😅
But still I have to modify the google words into our  situation and I took quite long time to do so 😁😁😁.
The funny things was in my excitement to give comment I accidentally approved the performance evaluation for one of the employee without even giving any comment 😂😂😂.
Aku dah kenapa????

Anyway...yesterday I kick start my day with banana, cherry tomatoes and cucumber and yogurt...


Need that for my busy day...one appointment around 11am and another one after lunch.

I had rice and gulai ikan for lunch and burger and chips for dinner....


Konon malam tu nak exercise sikit....
Hmm...idok le larat jadinya....
Lepas ni bertabahlah with weight gain ya...

Then...I struggled to advertise in mudah.my for the first time in my life
Again...thank you to Mr.Google for all the infos 😁....
I feel confuse making decision when it came to selecting suitable and attractive images for marketing purpose.

Last nite berani pula tidur when the lights off..
Thank you to ig/fb post regarding sleeping in bright light....
Lena sungguh sampai susah nak bangun you 😅😅😅....








No comments:

Post a Comment