Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Walking and Working

My sunday story 😁😁😁

I started my day with brisk walking and jogging.


Looks like a giant with long n big legs 😅😅😅.


Wow nice figures 😍😍😍.
But...hey...
What ?11110 steps???
Unbelievable right....
I guess my new steps tracker became haywired 😰😰😰. Normally the maximum steps that I get for 5 laps is only 7000 steps...Even on that day Samsung Health recorded around 8000 steps only. What a huge different. However others info seems reliable...


Here was my simple brekky...overnite rolled oat


What is next?
Normal weekend routine.
Clothes washing and house cleaninglah but downstairs only 😂😂😂...

Then later in the afternoon I went for groceries and toiletries shopping....My budget was only RM100. Unfortunately I spent more than RM150 😱😱😱. Luckily I brought extra money.

I had these for my late lunch at about 2.30pm


Then I was too tired to do anything 😅😅😅.

Around 6pm I started using my notebook...surfed the internet and modified my ex-customer document. Yup...we still keep in touch and he should if it something to do with our previous work. This time for an international event....I promised him that I will send the edited version by 8pm. Unfortunately I could only sent it around 11 pm 🙈🙈🙈. When I reread it ...still not satisfied that I sent him another version 1 hour later 😅😅😅😅. Whatever it is...I feel grateful that I managed to accomplish this task and can contribute something...Alhamdulillah.

I was too focus in doing that task and not in the mood to cook or eat heavy meal. I just had a cup of grapes around 7pm, a banana at 10pm and half glass of milk before sleeping 😁.

Do you believe that I am writing this post while watching recorded Gegar Vaganza, handwashing clothes and brushing teeth ?
😅😅😅....

Oklah ...
Kena mandi n siap.
I am already late to work...



No comments:

Post a Comment