Monday, October 3, 2011

Melbourne here I come.....

After nearly 2 years and 8 months in land down under,I only got a chance to go to Melbourne last week....So on 27 sept, off I went there. Luckily I didn't have a problem with my visa during check in at Sydney airport since I checked in at the jetstar kiosk. Even though my flight delayed for about 20 minutes, maybe due to customs strike, I safely arrived at Melbourne airport at 11.30am. Then I got on the airport shuttle to Southern cross station and waited for my friend there.

Later my friend accompanied me to to the federation Square to collect tour brochures. Definitely on our way there, aku sempat snapped gambar or bergambar ;))....

Flinders station..kira one of the main landmark in Melbourne

Unique building at Federation Sq...

Back to Swanston St-victoria state library

Then, off we went to RMIT to perform zuhur prayer.

Later, we had lunch at Norsiah's kitchen -Delicious and cheap food here :).....burp!!!!

Sempat jugak my friend bawak pi Victoria market, tapi rupanya ia tutup awal. Then, kami kembali ke RMIT....

Tapi nak pi Melbourne Central jap la...Here they got this museum tower

and special clock....
apa yang special???? later ya....

Back to RMIT
See the tram...no wonderlah berselirat wayar in the city. Then I had dinner at my friend's house-40 minutes tram ride from the city.....

No comments:

Post a Comment