Monday, March 26, 2012

Kantoi dengan spv

Due to Monday blues, normally, I didn't go to uni on Monday and sometimes on Tuesday too. So, to make sure that I go to uni I'll prepare the lunch pack early in the morning. Unfortunately, even though I have prepared the food I just stayed at home last Tuesday...Apatah, maggi goreng kot...

I only went to uni on Wednesday and for dinner I had pasta with spinach+cheese feeling which topped with creamy pasta sauce and leftover chicken bolognese sauce. It supposed to be layered like lasagna, unfortunately, the spinach was overcooked and the the white sauce and the bolognese sauce just mixed together while I was scooping it from the tray. Even though the looks was terrible..the taste was good and later ended my dinner with my indian hmate 8minutes choc cake. Below is that pasta which was my lunch on Thursday..tu yg rupa sememeh after reheated in microwave oven.

I didn't go to uni again on Thursday. When I went downstairs my Indian housemate was eating her red bean curries. It smell so good and that led me to cook chicken curry for my dinner.... I only got chicken breast in the freezer but doesn't matter as long as I can meet my craving. I didn't use oil and coconut milk in my curry. I just dumped everything in the pan and cooked it -Alagappa curry powder, chili powder, water and of course added sliced tomato and onion, finely cut ginger and minced garlic, and salt. After nearly 15min cooking I didn't get the taste right...so I added sugar, mixed spices and black pepper. So the taste got better....



On friday, I had my morning walk instead of went to the harbour I went to woolies to buy groceries. Only after I had my lunch I went to uni. We had the school seminar at 3.30pm and I planned not to go coz I got so many things to do. Unfortunately, when I just walked out from the toilet...someone called me from the stairs. It was my spv...grrrrrrrrrrr. So when she asked me whether I'll go to the seminar or not, so I just said yes unwillingly. She also asked me to prepare the slide for the thesis competition. Hehhee..I didn't tell her that I have prepared it..............Anyway when I went to seminar, it was really interesting when the speaker talked about iterated tiling and how people can commercialized it for example the tiling for one of the sculpture or structure at Federation Square Melbourne and for the hotel in US. But the second speaker talk was so boring, not only I didn't understand of what he talk about but also the way he delivered it...he was just facing and writing on the whiteboard while talking. Everybody seemed bored, in fact several of the audiences left before his talk ended. Kita belajar ya....don't let people bored with our talk...

While I was waiting for the second speaker writing on the board I read an article. Suddenly it gave me idea on how to do my calculation. But of course I should try to get the solution before proceed with my work. Unfortunately later I still didn't get the same solution as in the article. It just a simple calculation even though it involves higher order polynomial and rational functions. I spent 3 days mengadap benda tu. Even the computer can't get the same term as in the article. So, I spent my afternoon sitting on the bench tried to figure it out. Alhamdulillah, while watching movie on Sunday, I got the idea...Hmm i just have to be creative to manipulate it. Tu la kalau dah stress benda mudah pun tak nampak. If my spv knew that I had difficulty with that simple calculation she must be wonder why she accepted me as her Phd student hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment