Friday, March 30, 2012

Aku kalah huhuhu....

Sebelum aku citer sedih meh aku nak tunjuk gambar my food.

Last nite for dinner I had toasted bread top with garlic+olive oil, sundried tomato, sausages and feta goat cheese...yummy....


For brekky today I had lempeng pisang tebal...tak kuasa nak ambil gambar. Then I bought indian food for lunch-lamb vindaloo+tandoori chicken.

Percayalah aku makan sampai licin. Aku pun terkejut hahhaha....

Do you still remember I have to participate in the thesis competition? My spv said it should be fun. Yang aku penat2 prepare 3 hari untuk 3 minit tu kan. So semalam aku patut tunjuk slide kat spv in the morning. Tapi aku lambat pi uni, bas pun lambat sampai. So aku tak sempat jumpa spv and lambat join her farewell party for my group member. So, aku terus joint that party and apologized from her for coming late. Luckily dia tak marah hehhee...Then dia ajak aku discuss pasal slide kat situ jugak. Dia suruh baiki equation and letak my result in term of graph. Pulak dah...dah jadi kerja tambahan pulak kan..so 4 days preparation for 3 minutes competition.

So today is the day of the competition. Hahhaa...only at school level. There were 5 participants. Cheh depa tepuk for the so called brave volunteer. Sukarela? Aku gelak2 bagitau kawan aku tu paksarela.....I was so nervous because I have to do the oral presentation in front of the people I know...cakap terketar2. Pulak tu my figure was not clearly seen huhuhu. In fact one of the judge asked whether she can see my slide in the laptop because she wanted to see my unclear figure and she said that it was so fast. While waiting for the result we had pizza and soft drinks....The funny thing was the judge took more than 30 minutes to discuss. We said the judge should be given 3 minutes too to discuss hehehhe.....Then the judge came and announced that the Saudi guy-my group member worth mentioned, the second place went to the Oz lady and the first place went to another Oz lady......The moment the judge announced the winner, my eyes met my spv eyes. She kinda gave me the signal it's allright. So aku tempat ke-4 or 5 lah kan...Anyway they gave this piece of paper to each of the participant.....


So padanlah muka aku kan. Haritu aku mengata org yang gave bored presentation. Aku pulak with the listed problem hehehe....Hish camnalah tak letak nama. Tulah konon nak simple mungkin. Haritu aku dah terpikir jangan guna warna kuning for the figure, tapi degil ..so tak clear. Bila ada banyak figure, aku terpaksalah terangkan sambil merujuk slide, so tak dapatlah pandang audience. Walhal yang the first winner used one big figure only.

Apa perasan aku? Again I got mixed feeling...Happy because it was finished and I don't have to prepare for the faculty level. Dissappointed because I spent so much time to prepare it and even though I was not confident, I felt that my presentation was not too bad. In fact my friend said that I done it smoothly. So she think that I might have go thru...;)...Lagipun the first saudi guy talked so fast. The two Oz lady - aku susah nak faham apa dia cakap, but they seemed so calm. The last saudi guy put so many equations which may not suitable for audience from other area. So terdetikla harapan jugak hehhee....Anyway this was good experience and as my spv said I can put it my CV too hehehe...See things happen for reason...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete