Monday, November 20, 2017

Buatlah : Aniaya

Dulu memang ada terfikir
Mungkin jadi begini
Seperti yg dijangka
Memang ia terjadi
Awal-awal lagi dah nampak
And it getting worst
Tapi tak sangka lepas tangan terus
There is a difference between WORK DELEGATION and HAND WASHING
Hello di saat genting gini mana boleh tinggalkan ofis!!!
Where is sense of responsibility and belonging to the unit?
What kind of ship captain is that????
Apa akan jadi kepada kapal tanpa nakhoda walaupun dah tahu gelombang besar nak datang????

Bila nakhoda dah lupa tempat
DALAM diabai LUAR dirembat
Bayaran luar dapat
Mata perundingan luar pun dapat
Tapi Elaun dalam terus dapat
Di mata luar dan atasan wah hebat
Di mata kami ....hmm..tolong betulkan niat

Eh siapa kena pikul tugas nakhoda???
Yang tinggallahkan...
Yang tak efisyen nilah kan....
Yang dianggap tak berkebolehan
Yang hanya dicari bila perlu, terdesak atau buntu
Dah cakap last week benda lain boleh tolong
But not this one due to my previous experience
The tension...the trauma facing that special people
Answering with proof ....
The wrong procedure
I thought he understood my situation
So dah discuss cari orang lain
I pun dah buat my personal plan
But this morning our colleague informed hangpa kata I yg akan standby
Then later in the afternoon another colleague informed the same info
According to the third big boss I should standby due to my previous post
Definitely I didn't know that
Why didnt anyone tell me on what to do?
Did nakhoda update anything since our last discussion?????
No matter how furious I am, I still can consider to help if nakhoda tell me earlier
For the sake of our unit and organisation
Not at the very last minute when I am struggling with my own work and personal problem....
This is totally persecution....
Bahagiakah hidup menindas orang lain hanya untuk kepentingan  dan poket sendiri?

Sebelum ni memang I nak bantu jika diperlukan
Faham perasan dan keadaan di waktu awal
Memang more than happy to help
The excitement and the satisfaction when I managed to accomplish the task for our unit and ligthen someone burden is priceless
But it should be within my limit...
This time is a BIG NO!!!!

When I talk to certain people regarding this issue
- one person said another colleague made a complaint as well..certain task should be done by the nakhoda not her
- one person just smile and it seems that it nothing to her
- another asked me to be patience
- one of my closed friend did not reply my message. I noticed that whenever I said something like this to her,  either she does not respond or remind me to be positive and move one since different people got different style...seriously???
Biasalah when people need us we always there for them...when we need them they treat us like we are negative and terrible person. Wheras they still hold a grunge over certain people even though more than 10 years have past ...positiflah sangatkan 😅😅😅.
So kepada siapa lagi yg nak mengadu dan luah perasan?
I am totally alone...
Whatever it is I know I suppose to turn to Allah.
All these is just a test to make me get closer to Him...

Baru perasan ramai pula I bercerita.
Makcik kepochi and bawang sungguh 😅😅.
Perlu baiki diri ni...jangan kecoh sana sini
Walaupun tension n bengang kan
I will try...pls pray for me....

***update 21 nov****
Penatlah I merempan.
Rupanya semalam nakhoda whatsapp kata BIARLAH 😅😅😅😅
SELAMBAnya lahai 😂😂😂....
WHATEVER .....
Takpelah ko kawtimlah dengan officer supaya both of us are invisible 😀😀😀.
What a relief....
Hopefully in their mission to save you, they will save me as well 😊😊.
Kiranya blessing in disguise in my haywire condition....










No comments:

Post a Comment