Saturday, November 18, 2017

Mission to lose weight: Measure what you eat

Hari rabu exercise ok lagi. Bila hari khamis habis satu badan sakit especially the upper part 😅😅. Hari jumaat tu nak naik turun tangga pun lutut sakit 😂😂😂.

But the exercise is less effective to lose weight if I did not control my food intake. Apapun kena ingat formula 80% food and 20% exercise. It really a challenge for me to control what I eat 😅😅😅....quite embarrased to submit our weekly meal to the coach.

Our coach keeps on remind us to reduce the calories intake based on the following three aspects
1. Food choice: balance meal, type of cooking, plenty of water
2. Portion size: 1/4 karbo, 1/4 protein, 2/4 fibre
3. Meal Frequency

And definitely physical activities to burn more calories.

I am struggling with food choice and getting better for portion size 😁. For instance I measure what I eat 😂😂😂...makan buah pun nak berkira 😅😅😅😅.


No comments:

Post a Comment