Monday, February 27, 2012

Melbourne Final Episode...GOR

On sunday the 26th...I transferred data from memory card to external hard disk, then I realised that my Melbourne story still has not finished yet...So, this post is about my trip to Great Ocean Road on 1st oct 2011 :)...At last after nearly 5 months, I managed to finish posting it heehehe. For the places of interest in Melbourne city, please click this link. I booked a tour from Green Holiday Company for Aud45 which supposed to be English speaking tour. That was special promotion since the normal price is Aud70. But the moment we got on the bus all of the tourist are Chinese except two of us hehehe...And yup we have to seat separately...Grr.....The tourist guide have to switch between Mandarin and English speaking ...well not proper English though...The tour guide is old, I think in 65 years old and he was actually Malaysian Sabahan and sadly he seemed not to be proud of Malaysia....hmmm...

At first I was not sure to go to GOR or not because it was bad weather in Melbourne for nearly a week. Moreover the weather forecast for GOR were different from one another, one stated that there will be shower, another said clearing shower, another one showed it just cloudy....But yup...I just proceed, because I didn't know when can I come again.....So off I went to GOR

On our way there......

Wow...rainbow.......We stopped by here for toilet of course hehhehe

Wow..it really challenging journey on the curvy road and in the rain too...on and off of heavy pouring rain and drizzle...

Many people became dizzy and nauseous. The guide provided us with the vomit bag. It was a mix of sympathy and felt like smiling to see a chinese lady with her grandson just crawling on the grass once they got off from the bus. To avoid the nauseous, I munched something non stop...allens snake, sandwich, fruit n nuts..........

Second stop at Apollo Bay..

At last, here we are ....
Watching all these spectacular scenery.....Subhanallah...

That are 6 Apostles....

The other side got 2 Apostles...


Hey where are another 4 ?????

Later we stopped by at another breathtaking view....


Razor back...The island Archway


Lorc Ard GorgeHey why don't we go down to the beach


On our right we can see...And on our left we can see........
Turn back and we can see this
London bridge is falling down...London bridge is falling down...

Hey we got london bridge in Oz hehhehe......



So if you plan to go to Victoria, Australia...twelve Apostles and Lord Ard Gorge at Great Ocean Road are must visit places :)...If I am not mistaken it is about 2 hours journey from Melbourne city....

In the morning of my last day in Melbourne, my friend drove me to T & T....hmm maybe their Trash is our Treasure................

Good bye Melbourne...

So that is the end of my Melbourne trip...

Konon nak pi uni, siap dah prepared lunch pack early in the morning....
Tapi tetiba rasa macam nak berhibernasi di bilik...
So..till then............................

2 comments:

  1. Allahu Akbar....cantik sangat.....kalau lah saya kt situ, tetiba mesti je rasa cam dalam filem.....hehehe, buleh gitu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rasa dalam mimpije bila dah sampai sana...Insya allah, jika berpeluang awak dapat tengok jugak keindahan tu :)...

    ReplyDelete