Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pelangi petang....

Masa kecil dulu, orang tua selalu pesan jangan tunjuk jari pada pelangi, nanti putus jari.
Hmm..kenapa ya? Apa rasionalnya?
Psst....korang pernah tunjuk ya ;).............

After a very exhausting weekend, I went to the harbour with Kanda to chill out and eat ice cream. But end up eating calamari and chips too hehee...While we were eating and chit-chatting, suddenly I saw that rainbow...Oh! How I wish I brought my camera or handphone...Actually before we went there I put the camera inside my pocket, but I didn't realize that I put it onmy study desk later. Everybody who were there captured the beautiful magic scene that lit up the sky. I almost asked somebody there to send me email for the photos of that rainbow. However I didn't have the guts to do so but I didn't want to miss this beautiful moment too. So with my full stomach, I ran back to my house while praying that the rainbow still appear once I came back. Once I were out of the food outlet....E..eh..Full double rainbow....Subahanallah....


All these pics were taken on my way back to the harbour. Even though the rainbow no longer as clear as the first time I saw it, but still...couldn't take my eyes of it..





3 comments:

  1. Fay...bila nak email gambar kanda kat kita???heeeee...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subhanallah....cantik ...double rainbow...jarang muncul kan....

    ReplyDelete
  3. daela, setakat kanda my housemate tu tak payoh le...
    kalau kekanda tercinta insya allah..tapi tak tahu bila, yelah tak wujud lagi kan ;))

    mixed-family..cantik kan...rasanya baru second time jumpa double rainbow in oZ

    ReplyDelete