Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tersekat di tekak, tersumbat di perut dengat makanan German

Our German housemate cooked lunch for us last Sunday. It was meant as farewell lunch for the Filipino who will go back to Philippines next 2 weeks and kinda like her turn to cook too since the first time we had lunch together was prepared by kanda and me during Eidul fitr and the second time was prepared by the Filipino. She cooked Goulash, German special dish and Knodel which she just called as dumpling.


She used the instant powder posted by her mum for that goulash and she made that easy peasy dumpling from scratch. She just mixed shredded bread, milk, egg, chopped parsley, onion and salt and pepper for seasoning, make into balls shape and boil it and once cooked, the balls will float hehhee.

How the goulash taste like?
It taste like beef stew with paprika.
Did I like it?
Hmm....how to say it..well I can eat it but I didn't really like it. In fact, I was struggling to finish it. I don't want to hurt the german feeling that was why I forced myself to chew and swallow it.  At one time, it seems stucked at my throat and I felt like to vomit...but of course I try to control it. It was a blessing in disguise when my laundry was done that the machine produced beepin sound so that I managed to escape to the toilet for less than 1 min to at least to burp while turned the machine off hahhahah. The german said that she was suprised that I can finish it. I think she knew that I didn't really like it. Actually it was not really about the taste, maybe because it was a big portion or I still full since I just had breakfast at 10am. Hahahha not only me, kanda also struggling to finish it.

Owh...actually kanda also cooked laksam. She said that it was requested by the Filipino.  She seems a lil bit offended since I didn't eat her laksam during lunch. But, I was really really full. But of course I ate her laksam during dinner. Ok here is the complete dish.......



owh that salad was prepared by the American. Guess what, we even had dessert....


not one, but two..............


See how beautiful the Iranian present this ice cream. A drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of ground coffee were perfect combo to transform that plain milky ice cream taste good.......She even made cinnamon tea for us after that. Owh that cranberries Jello was prepared by the American, the cake was bought by the Filipino..I think heee....

Me? I prepared nothing...I just washed half of the dirty dishes hehehe.........

Since, I was bloating with the food I planned to take a walk at the beach in the evening. Suddenly my friend called me and told that he was waiting for the bus to go to the beach. As I suspected, he need to get away from the work and to get fresh air too. I think we got the same sympthom last week, kinda like we are too worried about the work that our mind drifted away from our body. He said that a friend suggested to take B complex vitamin.Yeah! I remember that my indo x-housemate who is the dietician suggested to take that supplement before. My friend shared the knowledge that he got from watching video in youtube. How to be calm..and keep on track again...For example sleep after isyak prayer and of course wake up before fajr.

We just had fun walking, talking and taking picture too....






Owh...i even jumped too.............


Hahahha...buruk bebeno bila makcik melompat....gaya kepit hahhahah...........Dahlah tak tinggi tak sampai pun one feet, kena ulang banyak kali....sesudahnya hari senin, makcik sakit lutut hahahha..........

Owh matahari terbenam wajarlah pulang


Today dah siap lunch


and dah siap one blog entry maka wajarlah ke uni hehheh.......

2 comments:

  1. macam berat je bunyi tajuk.. tersekat di tekak.. tersumbat di perut.. hehehe.. sedapnya makanan tu belaka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. memang berat, tu yang susah nak telan hahhaha

    ReplyDelete